Enabling Multi-vendor SD-WAN Services
Multi-vendor SD-WAN services help managed service providers benefit from the time-to-market flexibility and the agility while reducing TCO. The deployment of multi-vendor SD-WAN involves comprehensive validation and integration of uCPE platform with a variety of software service chaining, including security, SDN switching, routing, NFV, vBNG/vCGNAT and service assurance.
To meet the mission-critical demand for multi-vendor networks, Lanner offers a full range of open, interoperable uCPE platforms that deliver multi-core computing power, virtualization-optimized throughput, crypto acceleration engines, and WiFi/LTE/5G-ready connectivity. Pre-validated by most of SD-WAN and NFV partners, Lanner uCPE appliances provides a truly open network platforms in multi-vendor environment, offering flexibility and cost advantages for creating agile and profitable managed services.
New Ecosystem Partners
- Intel® Atom® C3000 Processor (Codenamed Denverton)
- Max. 4x RJ45, 2x SFP & 2x RJ45 (By SKU)
- 2x 260-pin DDR4 , Max. 32GB
- Intel® Atom™ C3000 CPU 8 ~16 Cores (Codenamed Denverton)
- 5x GbE RJ45, 4x 10G SFP+ (By SKU), 1x NIC Module Slot
- 300W Redundant PSUs & 2x Cooling Fans
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family (Codenamed Cascade Lake)
- 4x GbE RJ45 or 4x 10G SFP+, 4x NIC Module Slots
- 10x 288pin DDR4 2666 MHz REG DIMM, Max. 320GB
- Intel® Atom® 2~8 Cores C3308/C3508/C3708 CPU (Denverton)
- 4x RJ45, 2x SFP or 2x RJ45 (By SKU), 1 Pair of Gen3 Bypass
- Wide Operating Temperature range: -40~70ºC (SKU C to 60ºC)