Empower Video AI Computing and Transcoding at the Edge
Video Intelligence is among one of the popular AI-based Edge Computing technology deployed in various industries, such as public safety, digital retailing, public transit surveillance and production inspection. AI-optimized video analytics algorithms, such as facial recognition, people counting or license plate recognition, can generate tremendous volume of data at the edge, which requires high performance edge computing power to ensure real-time response and low-latency for mission-critical video intelligence applications.
With knowledge in the demands for a robust computing platform in edge networks, Lanner provides a wide range of configure-to-order Edge AI platforms specifically engineered for real-time AI-based video analytics in retail, smart factory, transportation, critical infrastructure and other rugged industrial conditions.
Secure Edge AI Platform
Lanner Electronics partners with Gorilla Technology to launch the next-gen Secure Edge AI solution. Integrating Lanner’s intelligent edge computing appliance with Gorilla’s real-time video analytics and IoT security platform, the edge AI solution aims to deliver AI-optimized video intelligence while ensuring cybersecurity and data protection at the edge.
Edge AI Vision Analytics
Prior to deploying Lanner LEC-2580 and Intel OpenVINO™ toolkit, the end solution provided by this software provider carried out deep learning inferencing entirely in the cloud while visual decoding operations were handled at the Edge appliance. Offloading inferencing from the cloud by having processing take place at the edge reduces the required bandwidth between users’ Edge appliances and cloud servers, therefore greatly boosting efficiencies.
Retail Video Appliance
- Intel® Core™ i7-6600U/i5-6300U/i3-6100U
- Intel® HD Graphics
- 2x HDMI, 3840 x 2160@24Hz or 2560 x 1600@60Hz
Machine Vision System
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700T/i7-8700
- 2x DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 2x RJ45 GbE LAN, 4x PoE, 4x USB3.0, 6x COM Ports, 8x DI & 8x DO
In-Vehicle Video Platform
- Intel® Core™ i7-7600U Dual Cores Processor
- MIL-STD-810G and E-mark certified
- 10x PoE and 1x GbE RJ45 ports
HEVC Network Video Transcoder
- Intel® 7th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 with Intel® C236 Chipset
- 8x GbE RJ45 (SKU A), 12x GbE RJ45 + 4x GbE SFP (SKU B) or 4x NIC Modules (SKU C)
- 4x 288-pin DIMM DDR4 at 2400MHz, Max 64GB