Cyber Security for Ever Advancing Networks
Breaches and data leaks have cost businesses 100's of billions of dollars every year, not to mention the immeasurable impact on brand & reputation. Extensive use of networked devices has fostered the need for technology capable of handling massive volumes of traffic while keeping information and the networks themselves secure. Lanner's next-generation UTM/Firewall-oriented appliances have the processing and networking capabilities to handle the datastreams of tomorrow.
- Building Advanced Threat Protections Against Data Breaches
- Building the Best Network Security Platforms
- Enhancing Network Edge Security with Flexible Solutions
- Enterprise Messaging Platforms Made Secured And Steady
- Next Generation x86 Rackmount Network Appliances for Enterprise Threat Preventions
Wireless Networks: Building a Mobile World
Wireless technology's importance is often underestimated in our everyday lives. Our ever-expanding needs have steadily evolved wireless communications into a myriad of technologies that offer trade-offs between power consumption, efficiency, distance and bandwidth. Lanner's platforms leverage this divers set of technologies to empower a mobile IoT world.
- Securing Wireless Networks for Hospital Wards
- Enhancing Network Simplicity and Agility with Unified Wired-to-Wireless LAN on Lanner Network Appliances
- Wireless Controller: Managing the Wireless Networks More Efficiently
Taking Flexibility to the Software-Defined Level
Traditional network equipment uses hardware elements to control the flow of information. Although this allows for great efficiency, the flexibility and reduced operational costs software-defined networks allow has gradually been convincing companies to make the shift. Lanner's software-agnostic platforms provide an open hardware architecture much inline with the philosophy and flexibility that software-defined networks promote.
- A Next-generation Application Delivery Controller
- Survival of the Most Agile: Evolving from Enterprise WAN to Enterprise SD-WAN
- Simplifying Converged Networks for SMEs with An All-In-One Platform
- WAN Optimization: Meeting the Challenge
- Software-Defined vCPE Solution for WAN and Internet Optimization
- Providing the Hardware Gateway from Conventional CPE to Software-Defined CPE
Networking Designed to Efficiently Handle Taxing Applications
Demanding applications like HD video content delivery require efficient hardware that is capable of handling very specific workloads. Lanner's diverse set of platforms allows businesses to choose just the right amount of hardware they need to start accelerating these resource-intensive applications into functional cost-effective solutions.
- Accelerating Network Computing Performance with All New Architecture
- Next Generation IP Video Delivery Solutions
- Simplifying Network Management for BYOD Environment
- Accelerating Multi-service Network Deployment and Management with Lanner’s Grantley Solutions
Delivering Real-time 100 Gbps DDoS Protection with Reduced Time to Mitigation and Operational Complexity
Introduction The IoT era has ushered in not only constantly increasing demands for connectivity but also growing concerns about tenacious and complex attacks. DDoS
Background Nowadays most enterprises and organizations have fortified themselves with some network protection measures, such as basic encryptions, anti-virus and web-filtering. However, as cyber
Background The massive DDoS attack on Dynamic Network Service (Dyn) which caused severe network outages and disruptions to Dyn’s major clients including Twitter, Raddit, Spotify,
Background In today’s business landscape, enterprises are relying more and more on cloud-based web applications to offer 24/7 serviceability, enhance competitiveness and expand user bases.
The Trend behind SD-WAN SD-WAN is one of the most applied enterprise networking models among SDN applications. According to IHS market research, there will be
Background Nowadays, small and medium enterprises are relying more and more on smart cloud services in order to stay connected anytime and anywhere. Indeed, cloud-based