Building Smart Cities with IoT-empowered Solutions
The exponential proliferation of IoT devices has brought exciting and new capabilities into our lives. Lanner provides a centralized, reliable platform from which to continue building increasingly intelligent systems while taking full advantage of emerging IoT technologies. Our cost-effective embedded box computing hardware provides the computing & networking power that's needed to roll-out future-ready intelligent automated solutions.
- Interoperability Gateway Solution for In-room Automation and Control
- Automating Airport Baggage Drop-off
- The LEC-7230 : A Compact Powerhouse for Intelligent Ticket Kiosks
- LEC-7230L: Adapting to Your Deployment Scenarios
- Price Checkers in the Supermarket
Deploy advanced perimeter security and video surveillance solutionsIn computer-based systems, when physical access has been obtained to critical systems, security is greatly diminished. Securing vital infrastructure is a 24/7 round-he-clock task that can only be managed by purpose-built network video surveillance equipment. Lanner offers the full-spectrum of digital-era threat-prevention with its advanced video surveillance platforms ready for the next-generation of digital & physical security.
- Stepping Up Physical Security Measures for Threat Prevention and Management
- Casino Surveillance and Security
- Network Video Recorders for Retail Loss Prevention
Providing the most capable digital signage delivery platform yetSolutions for Digital signage must be robust, reliable and deploy-able in a wide-range of environments. Lanner's digital signage platforms more than cover this extensive range and offer multiple video outputs that are key for digital signage applications. Our embedded fanless platforms provide the maximum stability, longevity and reliability that is necessary for deploying extensive low-maintenance digital signage systems.
- Bringing 4K Resolution to Digital Signage, Content Delivery and Video Surveillance
- Tourist Information Display at the Cristo Redentor
- A Digital Signage Software Company’s Development of Vehicle Digital Signage
- Digital Signage Media Player for Outdoor LED Displays
- A Platform for Reliable Digital Signage Applications
- A 4K-Ready Digital Signage Platform for Content Delivery Applications
Industrial automation can be roughly defined as the use of technology and control systems (Industrial PC, PLC, PAC, etc) to automate industrial processes to improve
Video surveillance has long been an essential part of any retailers security set up. Theft and vandalism prevention and the ability to identify those that
Challenge The manufacturing sector is facing challenges by increasing measures on traceability and regulation compliances. Manufacturers are demanded for complete visibility of their supply train,
Introduction As more and more automation takes place at factory floors, gone are the days when operators are expected to have all the information
Introduction Imagine we are living in a smart community where city assets and community infrastructures are interconnected by IoT and cloud. The citizens can
From connected air conditioners to smart light bulbs and door locks, the home/room automation technology has been adopted not only at home, but also in