Lanner has, for over a decade, been the most trustworthy partner to those seeking network security hardware solutions.
Also available from Lanner are market-oriented network solutions based on Lanner’s OEM/ODM services, made possible by our in-house design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities, covering customizations for an appliance’s chassis color, height, number of modular or fixed ports, BIOS, IPMI, acceleration cards, special certification and additional I/O interface.
Lanner’s building block design approach is capable of fulfilling most requirements demanded by today’s fast-growing cyber security industry.
1U/2U Rackmount Network Appliance Based on Intel Xeon® E5 Series (Grantley)
- Support dual Intel Haswell-EP Xeon E5-2600 v3 CPU with C612 chipset
- Low-powered DDR4 2133 MHz (Max. 512 GB)
- Dual Intel® Haswell-EP E5-2600 v3 CPUs with Wellsburg PCH
- 4 NIC module slots up to 32 LAN ports
- Support Intel® Haswell-EP E5-2600 v3 CPU with Wellsburg PCH
- High port density in 1U space, up to 32 GbE RJ45 ports
1U Rackmount Network Appliance Based on Intel Core® i Series and Xeon® D-1500 Series
- Support 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 or Xeon® E3-1200 v5 CPU with C236 PCH
- 4 or 6 pairs Gen.3 LAN bypass
- Support the 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor
- 1 NIC module slot, supporting 1/10/40G/
- Onboard Intel® Xeon® D-1500 SoC CPU (codename Broadwell-DE)
- High port density in 1U space, max. up to 16x GbE RJ45 ports + 2x 10G SFP+
Desktop Network Appliance Based on Intel Atom Series (Rangeley & BayTrail)
- Intel 2, 4 or 8-core Atom C2000 SoC CPU
- Compact desktop design
- Intel® Atom™ processor C2358 2-core or C2518 4-core
- Fanless design
- Compact form factor
- Intel Atom E3815 or E3825 CPU