Today sees the release of Lanner’s NCA-4220, a 1U 19” rackmount appliance powered by Intel® Xeon® E, Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium® or Celeron® CPU (codenamed Coffee Lake).
The NCA-4220 features the brand new LGA 1151 socket, up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory capacity at 2666MHz, comprehensive Intel® C246/Q370/H310 series chipset, either eight or six GbE LAN configuration and three pairs of Gen3 bypass. For expansions, the NCA-4220 does come with 1 Ethernet NIC module socket (PCIe*8 default, 2x PCIe*4 optional).
The NCA-4220’s flexible processor configurations, useful I/O functionalities, support for 1 x M.2 (SATA), 1 x M.2 (NVME) and two 2.5” HDD/SSD trays make it an ideal appliance for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centers.
- The NCA-4220’s list of outstanding features is as followed:
- Intel® Xeon® E, Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium® or Celeron® CPU with C246/Q370/H310 Chipset
- 8x or 6x GbE RJ45 i210, 1x NIC Module
- 3x Pairs of Gen3 LAN Bypass
- 2x 288-pin DIMM DDR4 2666MHz (Max. 32GB)
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD Intel Drive Bays
- 1x PCIe*8 FH/HL (Optional), 1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe/USB2.0)
- 3x or 2x Smart Fans (By SKU)
Please contact Lanner for more information.
1U 19” Rackmount Appliance Powered by Intel® Xeon® E/CoreTM/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Codenamed Coffee Lake)
|CPU||Intel® Xeon® E, Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® or Celeron® CPU (Coffee Lake)|