Lanner today announced the launch of the LEC-2290, an intelligent edge computing IPC w/ support for Intel® Core™ i7-8700T/i7-8700.
The LEC-2290‘s computing prowess can be expanded by way of boosting GPUs and other accelerators. This particular box PC is purpose-built for intelligent edge computing applications such as compute-intensive video analytics.
The LEC-2290 will be showcased at the IoT Evolution Expo in Fort Lauderdale, FL from Feb 11-14, in a live demo running NodeWeaver software and the VXG video platform demonstrating not only the value and power of edge processing but also how it can be utilized in the video analytics.
Last but not least, the LEC-2290 also comes with support for Intel’s OpenVINO toolkit and the Movidius inferencing engine.
The LEC-2290‘s top features are as followed:
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700T/i7-8700
- 2x DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 2x RJ45 GbE LAN, 4x PoE, 4x USB3.0, 6x COM Ports, 8x DI & 8x DO
- 2x Removable HDD/SSD External Slot w/ RAID, 1x mSATA • 1x PCIe *16
- 1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe + USB2.0) w/ Nano-SIM, 1x B Key M.2 (PCIe + USB3.0) w/ Nano-SIM
Intelligent Edge Computing Box PC w/ Support for Intel® Core™ i7-8700T/i7-8700