According to industrial forecasts by Gartner, there will be more than 50% of enterprise replacing their edge networks with SD-WAN infrastructures by 2020. The rapid rise of SD-WAN is driven by both economical and technological factors. Futuriom Research expects that the growth in SD-WAN technology devices and network service revenues will approach $1 billion in 2019 and reach $1.6 billion by 2021.
SD-WAN offers enterprises high degree of flexibility for WAN load-balancing, optimization and visibility. Due to the software-defined nature, zero-touch provisioning becomes available so that enterprise IT administrators can duplicate the deployments for multiple edges and branches through web interface and cloud infrastructures.
vCPE/uCPE Pre-validated By Major SD-WAN Vendors
Lanner has a wide range of vCPE/uCPE white-box hardware already pre-validated by 66% of top 15 SD-WAN vendors. In fact, the end-to-end nature of SD-WAN architecture allows Lanner and its partners to deliver a cost-effective, easily deployed, and agile management across multiple environments.
SD-WAN Ecosystem Partners
Service Deployments for Different Market Landscape
Lanner vCPE/uCPE platforms have been adopt by world-leading SD-WAN solution vendors in diverse market landscapes, from traditional WAN optimization companies, communication service provider, to software start-ups and cloud-based services.
With multiple successful deployment cases of our appliances in diversified client environments, Lanner vCPE/uCPE devices are highly customizable to meet customer demands in enterprise networking hardware and to build a better network platform for the businesses they serve, resulting in accelerated time-to-market and reduces time needed for validation.
Performance/ System Management
Optimized throughputs. Agile configuration. Lanner vCPE/uCPE are packed with value-added features in packet delivery, crypto acceleration and remote management, delivering significant performance enhancement and agile management in running VNF for SD-WAN services.
Security comes first. Lanner vCPE/uCPE are protected with firmware/BIOS-based security features, offering the integrated crypto keys, BIOS authentication and firmware security vulnerability testing to enable service providers embrace WAN efficiency without compromising on security.
Secure Boot/Boot Guard
Security Validation Testing
vCPE Comes in Different Sizes
- Intel Atom® C2316 Processor
- Default 2GB SODIMM DDR3L Memory
- 4x GbE RJ45, 2x USB2.0, 1x M.2 2242 (SATAIII)
- Intel Atom® C2358/C2558/C2758 (Codenamed Rangeley)
- 4x GbE RJ45 Marvell 88E1543, 2x GbE SFP Intel® i210
- 1 or 2x 204pin, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz ECC DIMM (By SKU), Max. 16GB
- Intel Atom® C3758, C3558 or C3308 CPU (2 ~8 Cores) (Denverton)
- 4x GbE RJ45 Intel® SoC Integrated MAC and 2x GbE SFP or 2x RJ45 Intel® i210 (By SKU)
- 1x 204-pin SODIMM, DDR4 2400MHz ECC/Non-ECC DIMM, Max. 16GB
- Onboard Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1518/1548 (codename Broadwell-DE) SoC
- SKU A:16 GbE RJ45 and 2 10G SFP+ ports, SKU B/C:8 GbE RJ45
- 3 or 7 pairs Gen.3 LAN bypass