Rapidly increasing subscriber IP traffic is putting pressure on telecom operators and service providers to upgrade their network and keep up with demand. There is a growing shift within operators to disaggregate certain legacy hardware infrastructure in favor of a more agile software defined architecture.
One typical scenario would be replacing a fat central edge router (running BNG) with next gen distributed access devices utilizing NFV to optimize their last mile networks. This includes deploying software based vBNG that will be sited closer to the access devices.
Lanner teams up with netElastic to deliver vBNG solutions featuring unmatched performance and scalability with the flexibility of software for Next Generation Central Office and carrier edge compute deployments.
- Best-in-class performance and scalability
- Runs on commercial x86 hardware
- High 128,000 subscriber density
- Near line-rate data performance
- Up to 300 Gbps in 1RU
- Cisco CLI Emulation
- NETCONF and YANG
- Flexible licensing options
- 10Gbps Line-rate performance (256 byte)
- Session connect-rate: 1000/second
- FIB: 1M IPv4; 50K IPv6
- VRFs: 1,000
- CGNAT: 4M sessions @ 100K/second
Download the vBNG Datasheet to Learn More
Security Gateway Appliance for Network Traffic Management and Virtualized Network Security