Taipei, Taiwan, Nov, 9, 2021 – Today sees the release of the ISD-O370, an all-weather, fanless edge network appliance, featuring Intel Atom® C3000 processor with crypto acceleration, supporting 5G and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, and IP67 & MIL-STD-810G environmental compliance. Designed as an outdoor, waterproof uCPE device deployed at the rugged edge, ISD-O370 enables routing, security, industrial IoT and SD-WAN in the most demanding conditions.
The ISD-O370 can operate in -40°C to 70°C environment and is protected from dust and water; also compliant with MIL-STD-810G, a military standard that tests rugged network computers through a wide range of environmental conditions.
Powered by the Intel Atom® C3000 series processor (codenamed Denverton), the ISD-O370 features 8~16 cores processing power with Up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC RAM; It is also equipped with Intel® QuickAssist Technology (QAT) for offloading computationally intensive compression and encryption/decryption tasks
The ISD-O370 features industrial-grade wired and wireless connectivity and storage in a rugged form factor, including:
- Dust-Waterproof Chassis & Antennas for both 5G and Wi-Fi with optimized signal receptions
- All Ethernet ports are supported with SR-IOV virtualization acceleration under 4x M12 X-coded GbE LAN & 2x M12 X-coded GbE PoE+ for Ethernet and Powered Devices connectivity
- Isolated I/O with 1.5KV for Ethernet, Console
- Extension for 5G and Wi-Fi 6 wireless capabilities via M.2 sockets, 1x M.2 2242 socket for storage, or onboard eMMC 64GB
- Protected with secure boot/boot guard and TPM 2.0 security features
- Power Input Rated at 24/36Vdc under design range DC 9~50V with reverse protection