The concept of NFV is the total integration of essential hardware and software components to build the environment for VNF deployment. NFV requires high-volume, carrier-grade, and open-architecture Intel x86-based hardware systems for VNF software applications so that telecom service providers can obtain operation agility, OPEX efficiency and scale-on-demand network services.
Lanner presents its HTCA-6200, a 2U NEBS-compliant, NFVi-ready network platform featuring dual Intel Xeon® CPU blades, dual network I/O blades enabled by Broadcom switch fabric and full redundancy system design to ensure the carrier-grade up-time and strict reliabilities mandated by NFV networks.
- Support Dual Intel® E5-2690 v3/v4 with C612 PCH
- Each Mainboard Supports 16 x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM Sockets
- 2 x Network Blade Slots in the Front (Switch blade or NIC blade)
- Broadcom® StrataXGS™ Trident-II BCM56854 Switch Fabric
- N+1 Redundant PSU & 5x Heavy-duty Swappable Fan
- NEBS Design Compliance
High Availability Chassis 2U Telecom Network Appliance with 2 x86 CPU Blades and 2 I/O Blades
|CPU||Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2690 v3/v4 Series|
|Chipset||Intel C612 Chipset|