As enterprises migrate their services to the cloud to improve the efficiency and responsiveness to customers, this digitalization transformation has exposed new cyber vulnerabilities and loopholes where the network can be infiltrated. To mitigate the data breaches and protect the network from evolving cyber attacks, some enterprises have adopted isolated and dedicated security solutions for different layers of security architecture, resulting in increasing Capex cost and Opex overheads.
To effectively prevent the cyber threats while maintaining the budget limit, it requires service provider to build a more scalable, consolidated network security architecture, which integrates multiple functions into a single platform with end-to-end visibility towards potential threats, flexibility in security measures and simplicity in management. To accelerate the process towards a consolidated security architecture, Lanner provides complete range of advanced network security appliances deployed as hyperscale platforms for distributed enterprises and service providers.
Intel Xeon Scalable CPU
DPDK Throughput Acceleration
Intel Virtualization Technology
NIC I/O Modules / Blades
20+ Different Modules
Hardware Security Package
Lanner network security platform offering hardware solutions built with the most advanced hardware-assisted security measures and enhancements. These added benefits and values include hardware security (i.e. TPM), security acceleration (i.e. Intel® QAT), BIOS security (i.e. BootGuard), Intel®SGX, ISO 27001:2013, secure BMC and more.
Network Appliance for Secure SD-WAN
- High availability, full redundancy and extreme high performance
- 6 CPU blades in the rear, per blade supports up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 CPUs and 16x DDR4
- BCM StrataXGS™ Trident-II/II+ BCM56854/56860 Switch Fabric with 720/1280 Gbps
Hyperscale Security Platform
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family (Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake-SP)
- 4x 10G SFP+ or 4x RJ45, 4x NIC Module Slots
- 12x 288pin DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz REG DIMM, Max. 384GB
- 2U High Performance Hyper-converged Appliance
- Support Dual 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable SP processor family up to 205w and
- 12 x hot swappable 3.5” storage bays on the front
Branch and SMB UTM
- Intel® Xeon® E or Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® or Celeron® (Coffee Lake)
- 4x 288pin DIMM 2666MHz ECC (By CPU) or non-ECC UDIMM, Max. 128GB
- 10x Gbe RJ45 Intel® i210, 4x Gbe RJ45 Intel® i350-AM4, 2x NIC Module Slots, 5x Pairs of Gen 3 Bypass