In this Internet age, the worlds of Information Technology and Operational Technology are all but one. Automation and interconnectivity are the evolutions taking hold of our fast-moving world, but with it comes a slew of potential cyber threats that can devastate our modern infrastructure if left unchecked.
An effective solution to these threats will ultimately require tightly integrated systems—taking advantage of networking equipment with hardware-level security features and highly intelligent, robust software.
This webinar is presented to you by 3 leading actors in cybersecurity—Infineon, Lanner and Zededa—creating real-world solutions today for the IoT era.
What you’ll learn:
- How the top cybersecurity professionals are combating unauthorized IT hardware & software access in networked industrial systems
- Hardening network equipment and connected control systems against tampering, denial of service attacks, malware, rogue threats and impostors
- How to scale and manage IIoT deployments with centralized control, visibility, protection, and zero trust principles
- Secure digital transformations for legacy devices using modern edge networking gateways
- Implementing uncompromised end-to-end encryption and secure key handling schemes using a hardware-level root of trust