According to the Global ICS and IIoT Risk Report by CyberX, one-third of the Industrial IoT networks where the processes are controlled by industrial control systems (ICS) are exposed to the public internet. Meanwhile, the implementation of IP-based connectivity used to communicate between multiple industrial IoT devices, and the growing use of sophisticated microprocessors in the industrial facility, have actually led to greater security risks which did not exist previously. This makes industrial control systems (ICS) one of the most vulnerable targets in the industrial world.
As the leader in network security hardware solutions for IT and OT infrastructure, Lanner will join Intel Industrial Solution Day to showcase the Silosbreaker™ IIoT security solution that provides all of the necessary pieces to secure Industrial Control Systems, enabling mission-critical operation, and the ability to mitigate a variety of cyberattacks of all across thousands of devices. The demonstration will include:
- Zero-touch onboarding of Lanner security gateways
- 1-click orchestration and deployment of applications at scale
- Advanced device/application monitoring capabilities
- Remote port activation/deactivation along with per application port assignment
- 100% remote management, including all devices and OS updates
Please drop by and check out our demo at on at Windsor Hotel Taichung on Aug. 7th, 2019 at Taichung City, Taiwan.
IEC 61850-3 Wide Temperature ICS Cyber Security Gateway with Intel Atom CPU