Bringing Intelligent Transportation to an Expanding World
Taking increasingly critical transportation systems to the next levels of efficiency requires intelligent systems capable of collecting and processing massive amounts of sensory data in near-realtime. Lanners ITS platforms cover a wide-range of applications ranging from public transit systems, to traffic-flow control/monitoring and entire vehicle fleet management.
- Enabling Wi-Fi Access in Metro Transportation with Reliable Gateway System
- In-Vehicle Surveillance with Multi-Purpose In-Vehicle PCs
- Bus Surveillance Management
- Intelligent Transport Systems – Automatic Road Enforcement
- In-vehicle Recorder for Evidence Collection Vans
- Enabling Intelligent Ambulances Through Mobile Cloud System
Enabling Secure and Reliable Industrial Communications in a Connected World
The Power/Energy Industry is facing new challenges from an increasingly interconnected IoT-centric world. To provide the flexibility, reliability and security the industry needs, Lanner has developed a portfolio of industrial communications platforms made to tackle these key issues while maintaining cost-effective interoperable solutions.
- Effective Monitoring for Commercial Solar PV Implementations
- The Integrated Data Communication Platform for Power Substation Management
- Intelligent Building Solution - Building Energy Monitoring System
- Intelligent Solar Power Monitoring System
- An Integrated Communication Platform with a Substation Monitoring System
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) face different challenges in cyber security today; due to critical infrastructures inherent ability to cause massive real-world damage or even physical harm, securing communications and maintaining network visibility has become absolutely essential. Lanner offers series of industrial solutions to enable an open, highly-compatible and interconnected control system while building-up a reliable cyber security platform to defend from known/unknown network vulnerabilities, while keeping overall operational costs low.
Background Most of the modern multi-story green buildings come with BAS (building automation system) for smart control of air circulation, water conservation and building climates.
Background Cash-in-transit vans are frequently exposed to high risks of hijacking, heist and violent attacks. In fact, there have been numerous cases that the vehicle
Background Shuttle services in theme parks have been greatly impacted by the advancements in communication technologies. When passengers are boarding the shuttle buses or
Introduction Successful procurement management encompasses identifying corporate needs, finding/qualifying goods/services suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating terms/condition, contracting, delivery and analyzing results. At their most fundamental
Customer Requirements Today’s armored vehicles are built with the most sophisticated hardware and software for carrying out communications, intelligence gathering, threat surveillance, reconnaissance and other
Background Nowadays, utility productions, such as oilfield, petroleum refinery, and offshore gas drilling, have become more and more digitalized and connected. Devices deployed such as