Bringing Intelligent Transportation to an Expanding World
Taking increasingly critical transportation systems to the next levels of efficiency requires intelligent systems capable of collecting and processing massive amounts of sensory data in near-realtime. Lanners ITS platforms cover a wide-range of applications ranging from public transit systems, to traffic-flow control/monitoring and entire vehicle fleet management.
- Enabling Wi-Fi Access in Metro Transportation with Reliable Gateway System
- In-Vehicle Surveillance with Multi-Purpose In-Vehicle PCs
- Bus Surveillance Management
- Intelligent Transport Systems – Automatic Road Enforcement
- In-vehicle Recorder for Evidence Collection Vans
- Enabling Intelligent Ambulances Through Mobile Cloud System
Enabling Secure and Reliable Industrial Communications in a Connected World
The Power/Energy Industry is facing new challenges from an increasingly interconnected IoT-centric world. To provide the flexibility, reliability and security the industry needs, Lanner has developed a portfolio of industrial communications platforms made to tackle these key issues while maintaining cost-effective interoperable solutions.
- Effective Monitoring for Commercial Solar PV Implementations
- The Integrated Data Communication Platform for Power Substation Management
- Intelligent Building Solution - Building Energy Monitoring System
- Intelligent Solar Power Monitoring System
- An Integrated Communication Platform with a Substation Monitoring System
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) face different challenges in cyber security today; due to critical infrastructures inherent ability to cause massive real-world damage or even physical harm, securing communications and maintaining network visibility has become absolutely essential. Lanner offers series of industrial solutions to enable an open, highly-compatible and interconnected control system while building-up a reliable cyber security platform to defend from known/unknown network vulnerabilities, while keeping overall operational costs low.
Background With advancements in technology, the role of school buses has become more and more comprehensive, from merely transporting children to security incorporated vehicles. In
Background Mission critical workforces and vehicles in fields of law enforcement, fire fighters, ambulance, public transit and rescue teams are often working in remotely
The use of industrial control systems (ICS) stretches across a wide range of critical infrastructure sectors, including energy, manufacturing, transport, water, waste and healthcare. ICS
With the rise of such technologies as the Internet of Things and intelligent transportation systems comes the inevitable question of how will they fit into
Background After a series of high-profile cyber security incidents on critical infrastructures, governments and enterprises of such facilities have taken malwares seriously into considerations. Apparently,
Background Passengers on-the-go always demand real-time schedule updates and infotainment, and this has driven the widespread deployments of in-train/in-bus PIS (Passenger Information System). The